City will now attack the south end in the 2nd half

Don't understand how anyone outside of the Family Stand could be against this. It's always half empty and making next to no noise, shooting into our most vocal stand 2nd half should be a no brainer.

GPC always attacked the Stretford End in the 2nd half. Think how many last minute goals United scorded when attacking the Stretford End. Liverpool have always attacked the KOP in the 2nd half. Etc.

Good! Why it's taken 10 years for any of our owners to come to this decision is beyond me. Any advantage helps.

As an away team playing towards, scoring in-front, and celebrating in front of the away fans, is always an incentive.

Compare that to a quiet and half-empty family stand. Where's the joy in that for a celebrating away team?(only joking)

Last edited:
Counts for nothing all that before , it's what he does with Manchester City that's important to me & only that , I go by what I see with my own eyes thanks.

If he wins the FA Cup and gets third it would be a top 7 most successful season in our history.

Who decides which end the teams go to before the coin toss? Away teams tend to go to the end where their fans are sat.....but can this be overruled?
We should warm up at the SS end, there can't be a rule as to which side to warm up in front of as tunnels aren't all in the middle of stands.

Don't be selfish now ;)
Gives the kids the chance to see their heroes close up
I was just thinking if we lost the toss would the away team kick-off or waste the toss win changing ends or obviously if we won the toss we could kick off if we were already warming up at the SS.

On another point and I'll probably get grief for this, if we have to have a full stand as a family stand. I'd be looking at chucking all the kids in it from around the ground. It's not too bad where I am in 315 but at Cup games there's ankle biters everywhere.....fuck off to your own stand ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.