City Win FA Cup To Complete Fourmidable Season/Goodbye Vincent:

Scoring 6 was so disrespectful. We should have stopped at 2 and shown our respect for Watford by sitting on the touchline in deckchairs drinking champers and smoking big fat cigars.

Scoring 6 was so disrespectful. We should have stopped at 2 and shown our respect for Watford by sitting on the touchline in deckchairs drinking champers and smoking big fat cigars.
Nooooo! It was my son’s first trip to Wembley after our first weeklong trip to London together. We even got on Talksport outside the ground!!

6-0 (tied the record) was a great result and gave him (and me!) lasting memories!

Nooooo! It was my son’s first trip to Wembley after our first weeklong trip to London together. We even got on Talksport outside the ground!!

6-0 (tied the record) was a great result and gave him (and me!) lasting memories!
Every national newspaper said we were disrespectful, but they never get together and agree an anti-City line, oh no. You miss out by living in US; you just don’t see enough British press crap. Must be hard.

Every national newspaper said we were disrespectful, but they never get together and agree an anti-City line, oh no. You miss out by living in US; you just don’t see enough British press crap. Must be hard.
I might live in Chi-Town but there’s these great new inventions called “The Telly” and “The Internet” where you can watch and read almost anything!

It’s so kewl! ;-)

I read the MUEN, watch Sky coverage, scour YouTube daily for content, and read the back pages. While I obviously don’t live, eat and breathe it 24/7, I get a fair dose, as I hope I have been able to illustrate through my posts over the years, especially when coupled with the amount of time I spend overseas and visiting for matches.

The commentary on the City video is dreadful, so obviously done later from a studio. Here is BBC one - which at least has crowd noise and as it happens reactions.

As to the game, we were brilliant that day. Watford didn't stand a chance. Yet it is a forgotten final - you don't really hear it mentioned at all. Jesus and Sterling were brilliant, linking together so well, probably among their best moments in City shirts.

This can't have happened can it? I mean, I'd have heard about it?
You know like I constantly do about-
The Tarquin Arsenal Invincibles - where winning 1-0 and drawing was an art form.
Or the Shankly Liverpool of yore where they only had the nation's gambling money to rub together.
Or the Ferguson United, when one team dominating and buying the best players was exciting and so good for football that fixtures and domestic cup commitment rules were rewritten to assist them.

Nah, not having it.

Last edited:
One of the best 45 minutes performances you’ll see from KDB IIRC, think he was just coming back from injury and ran riot in the 2nd half.

I might live in Chi-Town but there’s these great new inventions called “The Telly” and “The Internet” where you can watch and read almost anything!

It’s so kewl! ;-)

I read the MUEN, watch Sky coverage, scour YouTube daily for content, and read the back pages. While I obviously don’t live, eat and breathe it 24/7, I get a fair dose, as I hope I have been able to illustrate through my posts over the years, especially when coupled with the amount of time I spend overseas and visiting for matches.
I must try that interweb thingy, sounds great.
PS Why the fuck would you read MUEN?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.