City youngsters

salfordpaul

we all know city are intent on bringing talent through the squad in the future and pep is a massive fan of young talent.

Who do you think will make the grade and big step up over the coming 2 years?

Personally really looking forward to seeing Roberts back fae Scotland in due course

Brahim

The Garcia twins

Jadon Sancho a few years after that

Not sure on defenders maybe Smith-Brown

Patrick Roberts, Angelino and Aleix Garcia for the older bracket and then Sancho and Ibrahim for the younger ones

Angelino is a given I think, but also Jack Byrne when he returns from loan. Watched him a few times for Cambuur and he is a Pep player if i've ever seen one. Killer passes, knows how to play his way out of trouble and puts a shift in going forward too.

Tosin and Humphreys are future regulars too. I can especially see Humphreys filling a sort of Micah Richards role where he plays RB or CB when needed.

Think Barker, Celina, Ambrose, Byrne, Tosin, Angelino and Gunn have an fair outside chance of making it.

Brahim, Sancho, Maffeo and the Garcia's will disappoint me if they don't.

Phil Foden and Bobby Duncan with Sancho for the future.

Angelino is a given I think, but also Jack Byrne when he returns from loan. Watched him a few times for Cambuur and he is a Pep player if i've ever seen one. Killer passes, knows how to play his way out of trouble and puts a shift in going forward too.

Tosin and Humphreys are future regulars too. I can especially see Humphreys filling a sort of Micah Richards role where he plays RB or CB when needed.
Humphreys isnt up to it IMO,Tosin stands a good chance although our obsession with spending a fortune on centre halves every season wont help his cause.....

I agree,Byrne is as close as anyone,along with A Garcia and Roberts(on his return).

Angelino and Maffeo will be assessed preseason but i fear neither will be deemed good enough,Maffeo probably needs another 12 months.

Brahim is special obviously,he will definitely break through,probably in 2017/18 but don't rule out sooner.Sancho and Campbell will also be banging on the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.