City & Zagreb Charged

I think they can have a big fuck off telly in Phillips Park Cemetery. We shouldn't be inviting these semi-football stadium trained polecats near a ground! Never a problem until these idiots roll up for CL games.
Still a bit near, how about Stamford Park in Ashton?

Still a bit near, how about Stamford Park in Ashton?

I've never been a great fan of Ashton, apart from their canal, but I would't wish a bunch of hooligan Croats on them. What about Stanley Park, the Anfield end?

As an afterthought, did Liverpool ever get charged by Uefa over our wrecked coach, or the fact that it was outside the ground not reason enough?

Or did they charge us for bringing a wrecked coach onto a CL venue?

Another charge lol,fucking hell they must have run out of charges by now,if we can't defend ourselves from people who rip out 150 seats and chuck them at people then when can we,they use us as fucking cashpoint

It isn't about defending ourselves. Who is to say Dinamo fans threw the first missile ? That said I accept they threw the first one but as soon as we lob one back we are as guilty as them. I cannot see where the anger is coming from. Eccles Blue, said it correctly. Stick them all on the third tier and net them off.

I've never been a great fan of Ashton, apart from their canal, but I would't wish a bunch of hooligan Croats on them. What about Stanley Park, the Anfield end?

As an afterthought, did Liverpool ever get charged by Uefa over our wrecked coach, or the fact that it was outside the ground not reason enough?

Or did they charge us for bringing a wrecked coach onto a CL venue?
They did us for driving without lights, City argued that they'd been bricked by Liverpool fans but EUFA said we'd had plenty of time to repair them.

It’s just been pointed out to me that my suggestion has already been posted earlier!! Sorry, however it does show that it must be a sensible suggestion if 2 or more people think of it!! :-)
Sadly EB, I don't like it, because 1. it would mean I lose the view I have which I love, and 2.We'd have idiots trying to climb the mesh, which I've seen our own fans do in europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.