City_rabin

i am not sure these "journos" are worth the time of day. It was great that so many Blues fought back when we were under the cosh with the CAS case etc but I just tend to laugh at these "journalists these days. The fact that not a single major publication has really struggled during the pandemic shows they are just propoganda that are immune from the financial realities of the world.

It is for the Club to keep developing our football and commercial base and for us to help to continue grow the fan base and not let the negativity get the better of us.

He's coming on here to copy paste any threatening stuff said about him. He wants to be the victim. He wants to report it in his newspaper. I hope our admins are quick to remove anything like that, because I could imagine mcgeehan creating an account here to achieve that... That's the level of reporters we have attacking the club
Hes not a reporter tbh, he’s a human rights blogger who newspapers use as an ‘expert source’ in order to add a veneer of credibility to their bias

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.