City_rabin

It was all blown out of proportion. There was only 1 tweet about him that I thought was out of order. The others were much ado about nothing and Rabin IMO was a bit oversensitive.
Shame to see him close his acccount as he did a great job showing the gutter press up for what they were.
Are you party to this?

Not wanting to cast dispersions but why would a trusted member just give up the fight?

In no way am I comparing myself to Rabin, but about a year ago I got a permanent suspension from Twitter without any reason given even when I enquired why

I’d had a couple of heated Twitter discussions with one or two deluded dippers, a few insults were swapped but nothing too bad

then without warning I got a permanent suspension.. I’d love to know why

In no way am I comparing myself to Rabin, but about a year ago I got a permanent suspension from Twitter without any reason given even when I enquired why

I’d had a couple of heated Twitter discussions with one or two deluded dippers, a few insults were swapped but nothing too bad

then without warning I got a permanent suspension.. I’d love to know why
You insulted a prime sector where you brought their errant issues into light.

Basic.

Yeah you’re probably right ... though I’ve got this nagging thought that something a bit more underhand happened
Me too. There’s a lot of Blues who have followed Rabin without speaking out, appreciating his efforts, but i cannot believe that a City fan could then dive in and try to do a number on him.

Nahhh, not for me. Something is really wrong.

Are you party to this?

Not wanting to cast dispersions but why would a trusted member just give up the fight?
No I'm not involved in any way but have seen some bits of what has happened from the tweets that Rabin put on and the tweets that were put on by the person that Rabin called out as I follow both.
Not my thing to be getting involved with and I wouldn't put it on twitter because I wouldn't want to get dragged in. I just think it's a shame it had come to in-fighting between fans at a time when we should all be enjoying our great winning streak and getting behind the team as we try to win as much as we can this season.

I saw the twitter argument and followed the the other account to see what the fuss was about. It seemed that the other CITY account seemed to be just a keyboard bully going off his tweets. As I result I quickly unfollowed the account. Cant get my head around why City fans would give shit online to other City fans, no matter where they were from. Maybe they get a kick out of it, but not for me

Yeah you’re probably right ... though I’ve got this nagging thought that something a bit more underhand happened

Did you have a right of appeal? It may have just been an automated ban because of the volume of reports (i. e. Organised approach to get you banned by dippers, I'm not on twitter but this is something I know the slactivist SJWs used to do to get people banned). I don't know if it gets passed to a human being for a review after a certain amount of time or you have to request it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.