Citys best ever captain.

its a Barm

dont know if this has been done before but my grandson asked me weekend who was Citys best captain, well i am old enough to remember Tony Book a great captain who won many trophys with City a great leader and model pro, who still to this day is known as skip by everone at the club, i do have to mention Andy Morrison i player with little skill but you would always want him in your team a warrior of a player always enjoyed his comitment as a player when he played for us, so who is yours, best and worst.

Kompany easily the best. Commanding, and always shows respect for the club

Worst.. Tevez?? Great player but not really captain material the way he acted...

Best for me Paul Power as he was the first captain I remember being a Blue. Worst has to be Carlos for non footballing reasons.

For my generation?

Paul Power or Andy Morrison...great Captains through the lean years

But surely it has to be a straight fight between Tony Book and Kompany...as they were Captains in years we actually won something!

Best: Tony Book for me.

Before my time Sam Cowan and Roy Paul are worth a mention.

Worst? Don't know but Tevez and the Yugoslav (Stepanovic?) who couldn't speak English must be high on the list.

Andy Morrison.
Without him we would have never got to the play-offs, got through the play-offs or got promoted.
A true leader and a warrior in every sense of the word.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.