City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

Love the new badge, as has been said,remines me of the 70's badge....never been keen on the Eagle one,you'd think we were in Seria A
mussolini.jpg

We didnt own the rights on the badge before the eagle, so every time we sold merchandising some of the proceeds went to a third party, which was the main reason for the change to the eagle and the stars.
Yes I'm aware of that. Doesn't change it though. Would rather have had this redesigned old badge new badge than the eagle at all. Chuffed the badge changed.

We didnt own the rights on the badge before the eagle, so every time we sold merchandising some of the proceeds went to a third party, which was the main reason for the change to the eagle and the stars.

I thought that had been debunked as nonsense, or at least blown way out of proportion. Which wouldn't surprise me, Franny Lee was responsible for the new badge and he's never been shy of coming out with a load of bollocks to suit an agenda.

The new badge is a bit too cartoony for me. Although it is still a massive improvement on the manky three starred pigeon.

I thought that had been debunked as nonsense, or at least blown way out of proportion. Which wouldn't surprise me, Franny Lee was responsible for the new badge and he's never been shy of coming out with a load of bollocks to suit an agenda.

The new badge is a bit too cartoony for me. Although it is still a massive improvement on the manky three starred pigeon.

Well, Franny said it to me, when I met him at an AGM but you are right the bog roll man wasnt shy at making a load of bollocks up, a woman I used to go to games with, he was one of her heroes, so we arranged to meet him before a game when he told us a load of bollocks about how Maine rd was going to be renovated.

Well, Franny said it to me, when I met him at an AGM but you are right the bog roll man wasnt shy at making a load of bollocks up, a woman I used to go to games with, he was one of her heroes, so we arranged to meet him before a game when he told us a load of bollocks about how Maine rd was going to be renovated.

I'm sure I read an interview either on here or posted on here, with the bloke who supposedly held the rights and he said he wasn't even aware he owned them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.