City's New Kits - 2019/20

Get that but the home kit whilst it needs subtle differences - we change the colours of the shorts and socks etc which undermines our whole identify. We have 3 new kits every season and whist I accept the need for variation and changes - I’d like a city blue shirt white shorts and acceptable socks. I don’t think that’s too much to ask.

It is that.

Blue shirt, white shorts, white socks.

Bit of purple on the shoulders.

Just shown this pic to someone who has seen the new kit in the flesh, and they’ve confirmed this is the one. 100%

White shorts/socks with that top will look wank.
More Burnley/Villa/West ham/S****horpe than city.
Actually would be an ok training top.....but if right will be the most UN city kit In history.
Will save me a fortune though, as there is no way kids are getting that....cheap t-shirt instead.

Worst selling home shirt of this decade that.

Why? Because it wasn’t different enough from the year before.

Great shirt but you can’t have the same thing every single year.

Worry when they change the colour of the sleeves and shorts but don’t be too arsed when they mix up the trim.
It's hardly trim, it's two great big stripes of purple.

Trim is like those socks

I hate the idea of purple but it looks OK enough we have had plenty worse from Nike even with the strange color choice.

Makes sense that they would do something non traditional if they’re gonna make a super traditional anniversary one as well.

Sorry but I wouldn't call that a purple 'trim'. It takes up roughly 20% of the shirts colour in that picture. If it was a thin line then fair enough but there is far to much for me and the sponsor looks shite. Drifted too far away from traditional City imo. Hopefully when it's released it will look better but fuck me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.