City's New Kits - 2019/20

Yeah I know that, and at the time cannot remember anyone moaning about the shade of blue because the kit looked cool.

Was still light blue, and more carolina than laser tbf, but still in the light blue palette unlike the 3 that came after which were azure/royal blue
I moaned every year we had laser blue

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg

Looks decent enough.
Seen far worse in recent years.

Right. Don't shoot the messenger but I've gone off from what that guy on the facebook group has said about the kits. Shorts and socks for away kit I'm not sure about so have improvised. It's erm, certainly interesting.

I've taken the third kit swatches off of footyheadlines and have just tried to help make the sponsor stand out. These could all be wrong obviously but as I said. Don't shoot the messenger!

debv2t.jpg

"Don't shoot the messenger!"
how about a grenade?
those will do more damage than a transfer ban.

debv2t.jpg
I think all of those look pretty cool. Puma is a really tight fit so the shirts will look good on the players. However those kits will definitely look bad on some fat 50 year old fucks. Those colors will look trendy on anyone 35 and under.

Last edited:

debv2t.jpg
a team picture in the third kit will look like a tray of tropical drinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.