City's New Kits - 2019/20

Just been to the City Store to have a look at them proper and I really like them both. First time in a good few years I can say that with what Nike were coming up with towards the end.

I ended up getting the home shirt.

With these Puma kits, it's a lot harder to tell the difference between the stadium shirt and player issue version. I could only tell by the feel of the badge. I would say the Puma player issue shirts are slightly tighter than the player issue Nike shirts, but not by much.

there was a lot of chemical factories around that area, someone said you could tell who worked where because their skin was the colour of the chemical factory they worked for, dont know how true that story is
Do you not remember when the people of Beswick Bradford and Miles Platting were also extras in The Simpsons and Smurfs tv programmes?

Just been into the store, and the shirts look really smart (and I'm 42, so not in the target market, according to some of the moaners on here).

Couple of small issues/bits of advice though.

Firstly, they haven't yet got the authentic/player issue version of the away shirt in (remind anyone of a certain vintage of the Kappa fiasco? Typical City still lives on it seems).

Secondly, the difference in quality on the home shirts between the authentic version and the "stadium" version is much less noticeable than it was with Nike. I actually think some aspects of the shirt are better on the stadium version (the PUMA logo is embroidered on the stadium version, as opposed to a plastic print on the player issue ones). A bit bizarre really, but makes it totally not worth the extra £25 for the player ones (and I tried both on, and can confirm that the fit is exactly the same with both).

Anyway, enough of all that - here's me with every single trophy in the land! ALL 4 OF THEM!!! ;-)

IMG
trophyless for about 35 yrs a little while back to all four domestic titles in one campaign, brilliant.
Damn those sky blue and white ribbons look smart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.