City's New Kits - 2019/20

maybe you are correct and my previous post is wrong, because I heard that the fa cup was defo going to china on the aircraft last night, maybe it was that that had its own seat on the Etihad ?must be Chinese whispers :)

Pretty sure there are several replicas of the PL trophy knocking about so one could have still gone to China

Two trophies at the shop today. The 2017-18 versions of the Carabao and the Prem. Not all 4 trophies as advertised.

No sign of Moonchester and Moonbeam either who were also advertised as being there all day for the kids.

Pretty piss poor showing by the club. Don't advertise something if you can't fulfil it. They wouldn't dare do that if they advertised to do this in a different country but it seems as if it's ok to do in Manchester

As I’ve said, I had a look around the club shop yesterday and was really impressed.

The home kit is probably better than every home kit we’ve had since 10/11 apart from the 17/18 kit in my opinion. Kids absolutely loving that new away shirt as well. The quality of the shirts is better than the Nike ones.

The place was absolutely buzzing and it’s easy to see why these new kits are doing so well.

https://about.puma.com/en/careers/:-)

My little girl loves the look of the 3rd kit, wants one for when we go away at the end of July. Anyone know when they will be on sale??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.