City's New Kits - 2019/20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 28 Feb 2019.

1. TonyM

TonyM

It's like someone figured out how to do a gradient fill in Powerpoint. I don't like when they merge the colour of the shorts into the colour of the top. I prefer a distinct contrast. So I'd be fine with a yellow/lemon/Pineapple (?) top if the shorts were orange or white or navy.

2. dozzie26

dozzie26

Can always pick one up on DH gate, if and when this season's come available. The club shop would be happy to print this on for you for free.

3. ballinio

ballinio

Worst kit in our history that, fucking disgusting.

4. jayfx

jayfx

It is a shocker but it's not as bad as that silver/grey with navy and luminous yellow trim, Le Coq Sportif strip we had.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.
  5. mrtwiceaseason

mrtwiceaseason

City will never play with an fa cup sleeve badge mate as they won't have Emirates on the shirt. Hence why you Carnt get it from City.

6. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

That 99 kit isn’t legendary, we just happened to wear it on a legendary day. The kit was absolutely horrendous and so is this third kit.

7. blueparrot

blueparrot

Not as bad as last years purple and orange, wouldn't buy this one but don't mind it.

ManCityX and bluemoon32 like this.
  8. peace frog

peace frog

stunning all 3 kits are excellent, something for everyone ,the away kit is a work of art, the blue kit is a twist on history as for the sunrise kit, a kit for the future, wouldnt mind if in future our home strip was of the same template at the 3rd kit, starting with white socks and slowly turn blue(that will get a few), excellent job puma, ignore all these stuck in the mud fuddy muddys(see what I did there), an A+ from me.

9. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Halesowen... for my sins but Cardiff is home
    That purple and orange kit is the worst one we've had imo, absolutely fcuking horrible

10. ManCityX

ManCityX

I hated this one.

[​IMG]