City's New Kits - 2019/20

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mag, 28 Feb 2019.

1. Mon Autre

Mon Autre

So, because you don't like the kit, anyone that does is a "brown noser"? That's an interesting take.

2. CC1

CC1

So serious. Lighten up & enjoy our success & the fact we are spreading the word!!!

ManCityX likes this.
  3. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

Ok Dad...

4. CC1

CC1

Haha. If only you knew. But you’ve now completed the petulant teenager profile. :) :)

Banned Tosspot likes this.
  5. cleavers

cleavers

We had nothing else to mock them for then, now we can mock all sorts, they only have the odd "empty seat".

I've never cared who is, or where a blue comes from, each to their own, and we've always had foreign fans, back in the 70's we had one of the biggest supporters clubs in Scandinavia

SilvaisSkyBlue likes this.
  6. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

I love the fact we have fans all over the world when we were shit but these new lot are just Chelsea fans from a few years back.

7. CC1

CC1

Think many look a bit young for that. Personally, prefer to think that they might have been inspired by Pep & the beautiful football and maybe many of them will remain lifelong fans. All welcome as far as I’m concerned

8. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

That last bit in my post was of course tongue-in-cheek — there will be far more sweating come August.

“He was laser blue” will become BM shorthand for one’s satisfaction with a player’s work rate in a match.

Bernardo will be ****ed, as he never looks to be sweating. ;-)

9. cleavers

cleavers

Correct, of those I've seen here, 3 were kids under 12, the other 2 adults in their 40's or 50's, so could have been blues for years. As its Spain, I suspect the fact we've signed the likes of David Silva and he's given us his best years may have been a greater influence.

CC1 likes this.
  10. Blue Feather

Blue Feather

Don't like the kit now I've seen the lads in it, needed a classic look (City 1950's style V-neck shirt for example in 'proper' light blue WITHOUT the pointless purple) and for me Puma have failed to deliver on many fronts. Still, as long as we keep winning !!