City's New Kits - 2019/20

So, because you don't like the kit, anyone that does is a "brown noser"? That's an interesting take.
not all, but some blind loyalty imo, because it is "City" It could be anything, even three shades of baby shit brown and some would like it. each to their own.

For those interested in seeing the shirt colour change a few of us have mentioned (makes the shirt appear more Napoli blue than City blue)...

And a future City legend, at the same time.

Which team are we none of them appear to be wearing city colours?

Got it we must be in black I don’t recognise the player taking a corner, why have West Ham got a lazer blue and purple away kit? Seems a bit close to their claret and blue home one.

Has anyone ordered any from hooky street that are decent copies? I really don’t want to pay £65, but at the same time I don’t want something that looks like the badge has been designed on MS paint

Which team are we none of them appear to be wearing city colours?

Got it we must be in black I don’t recognise the player taking a corner, why have West Ham got a lazer blue and purple away kit? Seems a bit close to their claret and blue home one.
It's not Lazer blue. It's navy.

Has anyone ordered any from hooky street that are decent copies? I really don’t want to pay £65, but at the same time I don’t want something that looks like the badge has been designed on MS paint
I got a couple from dhgate. Came today the black one is fine, the yellow one not so. But for £23 delivered just to wear on holiday I don't mind. Would send you pics but I can't do it on this site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.