City's New Kits - 2019/20

So what half of you are suggesting is that we ditch Etihad and the money they give us, and not sign a replacement either. Sounds like good business with FFP and all. Shall we sell Rodri next season and bring back Rodwell?
No, I don’t think anyone has suggested that at all.

We’d still have Etihad on the league away and cup away kits, the stadium would still be called the Etihad, the campus would still be called Etihad.

And for every season ongoing we’d have Etihad back on the home shirts.

Without having it plastered on any kits or owt, I know that England(the national team)’s main sponsor is BT. They don’t need to put it on the kits for me to know it, they’re just having it on training kits.

We’d still have Etihad on the league away and cup away kits, the stadium would still be called the Etihad, the campus would still be called Etihad.

Without having it plastered on any kits or owt, I know that England(the national team)’s main sponsor is BT. They don’t need to put it on the kits for me to know it, they’re just having it on training kits.

Thought it was EE to be honest!

That shirt is stunning, one of the best we've ever had. Shame it looks like it's only going to be worn for a handful of matches!

125 Years of MANCHESTER CITY

I really like this.

https://www.mancity.com/news/club-n...niversary-season-and-unveil-commemorative-kit

It takes me back to one of my earliest shirts when I was `Colin Bell` and played inside right for the school.

Never forget, CITY were MANCHESTER 8 years before the out of towners decided to adopt Manchester in their title. We should have trade marked it then like Liverpool have tried to do recently. Ha,ha.

PMSL

Proper pissed up pub banter this.

I’d have said Greenflag for England if asked .

Currently sat dossing in the white Umbro kit with the small ETiHAD under the badge.. that kit is a thing of beauty and was a shock at the time they didn’t plaster it over the front ..
I sponsored my lads team last year and the kit got nicked after 1 game, I was pissed off they wore the previous seasons kit for the rest of the season and that was only a couple of hundred quid I’d sponsored them for and lost out on advertising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.