City's New Kits - 2019/20

Apologies if this has already been asked but does anyone know what’s happening with that Commemorative tracksuit top that there was pictures of a few weeks back?

I had that shirt when I was a lot younger, an awful lot of hair strands better off and several sizes smaller. The stripes were white.

manchester-city-1992-93-away-kit.jpg
Loved that shirt, mine ended up pinned to the roof of a bar in marmaris in about ‘94 :-/

Is the shirt modelled by Silva anywhere for sale/when? Been looking and can't find it.

It'll be old school fans loving the 125th shirt believe me. I agree with what's already been said....this should've been this season's kit even with sponsors on it. It's absolutely fuckin ludicrous to have a 125th anniversary home shirt with purple on the sleeves when we have never had purple on any home kit in our 125 year existence. They can't have done their market research on what City fans actually want imo. What are we saying here that we'll have a kit with a fuckin big unicorn on the front and a picture of the winners of love island on the back because it'll sell more shirts? I think this 125th shirt will be sold out instantly and someone at puma will be getting their arse slapped for only releasing limited numbers....hopefully this will bode well for home shirts in the future though.
Fuck me, it’s like a daily cycle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.