City's New Kits - 2019/20

Superb looking shirt....only gripe is that the city badge should be in the middle of the shirt. Apologies if I'm being repetitive as I've not been on here all day and I know there's people get a bit shirty about voicing an opinion that has already been raised.
Nope. That was a time and place. This is another time and place....and a new badge.

LOVE IT! Wore my ‘09 Umbro homage for the game and am very interested in this one....for the first time in a few years. Might be time to retire my retro Colin Bell special for this one.

Nope. That was a time and place. This is another time and place....and a new badge.

LOVE IT! Wore my ‘09 Umbro homage for the game and am very interested in this one....for the first time in a few years. Might be time to retire my retro Colin Bell special for this one.
I've liked most of our shirts over the years but for me, the two iconic ones that stand out are the below. I think of the 125 year shirt to be in this category. I really hope we wear it again this season. it would be a crying shame not to. Maybe if/when we make it to another final, or David's last game. to see him bow out in that classic shirt would do him justice.

I'm going to buy it and get 21 on the back, but without his name, so it replicates my Colin bell 8 one.

shopping
346784_110227192211_man-city-home-shirt.jpg

Had an even better Umbro one the season before.
I loved that one, but the 2010/11 one will stand out for the cup final, and the semi, plus we broke into the champions league that season, we had maroon trim on the socks and those classic all white shorts, Kompany was captain for a fair bit of the season, David Silva and Yaya's first home shirt, just a lot of goodness.

man-city-h-10-111.gif

Agree on the socks, but the 09/10 home was a better shirt. Have it with "IRELAND 7" on the back. Yes, I have regretted that one.
I can top that, I had 'SUPERMAN 7' on the third shirt with the sash. my friend had it too but when we signed that boring Scouse bloke from Villa, he crossed Ireland out in black marker and wrote his name

I loved that one, but the 2010/11 one will stand out for the cup final, and the semi, plus we broke into the champions league that season, we had maroon trim on the socks and those classic all white shorts, Kompany was captain for a fair bit of the season, David Silva and Yaya's first home shirt, just a lot of goodness.

man-city-h-10-111.gif
Best kit ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.