City's New Kits - 2019/20

I've just been perusing the Amazon End of Summer Sale and I see they are flogging City shirts. They have the videos straight off the OS, I think, but what struck me was the colour description of the third kit - Fizzy Yellow and Georgian Peach! Bet those City fans from other US peach growing states are well pissed off!

I've just been perusing the Amazon End of Summer Sale and I see they are flogging City shirts. They have the videos straight off the OS, I think, but what struck me was the colour description of the third kit - Fizzy Yellow and Georgian Peach! Bet those City fans from other US peach growing states are well pissed off!

Nah. They mean the era in British history from 1714 to the 1830s. :)

I bought my lads new home kit from the City store on line. After a wash the raised navy blue writing/design has come off the badge leaving it a washed out silver colour.

Anyone else have this problem?

But,but......That doesn't follow the human rights abusing club ownership script??
At the end of the day, being LGBT is illegal in the UAE and punishable by death.

It's important that the club has the independence to support causes that are suppressed in Abu Dhabi but simply being able to show support for basic human rights that our owners don't recognise is not really something I'd be bragging about.

At the end of the day, being LGBT is illegal in the UAE and punishable by death.

It's important that the club has the independence to support causes that are suppressed in Abu Dhabi but simply being able to show support for basic human rights that our owners don't recognise is not really something I'd be bragging about.
Exactly my point.Such support will probably confuse many of our detractors but it might also help educate them too,as currently many won't accept it is possible to separate the two.

The shirt is a great idea,have the rags done similar?

Please provide proof of your accusation that the Sheik doesn’t believe in human rights/wouldn’t support changes to legislations without holding him accountable for the entire country;

Cheers.

Please provide proof of your accusation that the Sheik doesn’t believe in human rights/wouldn’t support changes to legislations without holding him accountable for the entire country;

Cheers.

This is the kind of insanity people like Delaney try to brand all City fans with.

So your point of view is that Sheikh Mansour is secretly massively pro-LGBT rights and would support overturning them despite the complete lack of any evidence to support that belief?

Not only that, but you're going to challenge anyone who believes that the deputy Prime Minister of Abu Dhabi, and the chairman of The Abu Dhabi Judicial department which prosecutes LGBT people is not completely at odds with the laws enforced by himself, his late father and his brother, to provide proof that they support Abu Dhabi laws presumably in the form of some sort of quote where he tells everyone how homophobic he is?

Grow the fuck up.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.