City's New Kits - 2019/20

Really liked the pride kit, and then like all of the other Puma casual stuff, they had to ruin it by putting a stupid huge design on the back.

pride_1024x576_frontandback
Aye,its very loud and proud

@domalino

Did you find anything to back up your claim?

Wikipedia seems pretty certain.

All sexual relations outside a heterosexual marriage is a crime. Punishments range from jail time, floggings, beatings, death, torture, fines, vigilante execution, and deportation.​

Article 354 of the Federal Penal Code states: "Whoever commits rape on a female or sodomy with a male shall be punished by death." While translations are disputed by one LGBT organization,[5] this is a prohibition against rape, and consensual sodomy.​

Wikipedia seems pretty certain.

All sexual relations outside a heterosexual marriage is a crime. Punishments range from jail time, floggings, beatings, death, torture, fines, vigilante execution, and deportation.​

Article 354 of the Federal Penal Code states: "Whoever commits rape on a female or sodomy with a male shall be punished by death." While translations are disputed by one LGBT organization,[5] this is a prohibition against rape, and consensual sodomy.​

Wikipedia eh?? Anyway if that's the extent of your research.......Thats rape,not homosexuality.

Who was the last person to be put to death for being homosexual?

Wikipedia eh?? Anyway if that's the extent of your research.......Thats rape,not homosexuality.

Who was the last person to be put to death for being homosexual?

When was the last time you heard rape described as "consensual sodomy"? Did you just not bother reading to the end, or did you ignore it deliberately?

And I don't know when the last person was killed for being homosexual in the UAE, as you are the expert perhaps you'll enlighten us all, but it is a possible punishment.

Frankly, you seem to be setting this up for some sort of "see they don't kill them it's not that bad" comment. I hope not, because if you're really going to attempt to say that everything is fine and dandy because technically they don't execute people even though it's a possible punishment, they only lock them up for 5 years at a time and threaten to treat them with hormones then frankly you need to have a fucking word with yourself.

To bring this back to the kit, seeing as it is a thread about kits, I am very glad that the club is allowed to support such causes and show some independence, but I'm not going to start pretending the UAE doesn't treat LGBT people absolutely horrifically.

When was the last time you heard rape described as "consensual sodomy"? Did you just not bother reading to the end, or did you ignore it deliberately?

And I don't know when the last person was killed for being homosexual in the UAE, as you are the expert perhaps you'll enlighten us all, but it is a possible punishment.

Frankly, you seem to be setting this up for some sort of "see they don't kill them it's not that bad" comment. I hope not, because if you're really going to attempt to say that everything is fine and dandy because technically they don't execute people even though it's a possible punishment, they only lock them up for 5 years at a time and threaten to treat them with hormones then frankly you need to have a fucking word with yourself.

To bring this back to the kit, seeing as it is a thread about kits, I am very glad that the club is allowed to support such causes and show some independence, but I'm not going to start pretending the UAE doesn't treat LGBT people absolutely horrifically.

So,despite your little deflectory 'im always right' rant........you were wrong then.

Glad we cleared that up.

Read this from somebody who lives in the UAE
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...ights-east-west-divide-language-a7856746.html

Laws say may things across the world but are not enforced (the laws in this country were not very much different up until recently).

To say the UAE treat LGBTQ people ‘absolutely horrifically’ is bollocks, LGBTQ in this country are still beaten and and in some cases murdered because they are ‘gay’.

So before making sweeping statements ‘have a fucking word with yourself’.

Anyhow, love all the kits, even the third one :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.