City's New Kits - 2019/20

Had a quick check in Sports Direct on Market St to see if they had any of the 125yr tops left ... Only kids ... All adult ones sold
got there yesterday morning a very unhelpful assistant told me kids sizes were all they had left. No advice as to when more being delivered bound for the very top, that one.

“Once it’s gone, it’s gone”

I thought they were doing 1894 of them numbered 1-1894 and then selling replica ones after that?

“Once it’s gone, it’s gone”

I thought they were doing 1894 of them numbered 1-1894 and then selling replica ones after that?

Think they are referring to the other items and the the 1894 limited shirt. The replica shirts are in stores such as Sports Direct and JD Sports as we speak

From what I have just heard , the 1894 limited edition shirts are for the Authentic shirts only ( as worn by players ) and not the replica shirts which are the ones on sale no doubt in sports direct etc

Standard authentic shirts are around the £100 mark so can expect these to be the same if not slightly more due to them being numbered

Hope that makes sense , its been communicated very badly by the club

Does anyone know what happened with the limited edition 1894 shirts that you had to put your name forward for 1.

I applied for 1, but never had a reply. And I haven't seen anything about it on the OS since.

Does anyone know what happened with the limited edition 1894 shirts that you had to put your name forward for 1.

I applied for 1, but never had a reply. And I haven't seen anything about it on the OS since.

Email just came through , only saying that they are going on sale tomorrow at 8.00 am

Just rang the Souvenir shop.

The 1894 (quantity) - 125 years limited edition shirts cost £125. They are boxed, with a numbered certificate of authenticity, they are player material quality, etc.

The other 125 years shirts you can buy are limited to 3000. They are £65 each. They are similar to a normal City shirt that you would buy from the Souvenir shop. Off the hanger.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.