City's New Kits - 2019/20

Well I am fucking fuming!!

After all the fucking around this week with my order the authentic shirt arrived this morning. I was like a little kid a Christmas opened the box wow the shirt is beautiful! The issue? I ordered a large and they have sent a MEDIUM!!!!

I don't quite get why people want to wear the limited edition. It's a collector's item, meant to be kept in its box.

In fact, go ahead, wear them and stretch and pull them, it'll mean mine is worth more in another 125 years.

I don't quite get why people want to wear the limited edition. It's a collector's item, meant to be kept in its box.

In fact, go ahead, wear them and stretch and pull them, it'll mean mine is worth more in another 125 years.

For £125 I would be wearing the shit out of it if it fitted :)

Well it has arrived. Good job I have lost nearly a stone in the past three months. Will be down the pub in it later. Shoes are on there way as well. Still can't see the issue number!!

Number found 1868

Last edited:

Just bought an Aston.

Would you buy a car and stick it in the garage? I have no intention of selling it. Wear it for a couple of years and then frame it.

Must admit if I do get mine I will keep it in box but that’s only because I got a replica one as I had been told the limited edition was cancelled and out of stock. As for sizes puma have always been tight fitting so ordered one size up. Even trainers I ordered half size up. But if u asked for large and got medium that is crap. It’s been a total cluster foook from start.

Had an email to say my replica has been refunded but that they will have new stock in by December (yeah, I know) but they'll be giving priority access to those refunded this time around.

Still waiting on mine via international post.

Interested to see if...

A) it ever arrives.
B) what condition it is in if it does.
C) whether I can fit in to a medium, as that was all that was available when I ordered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.