City's New Kits - 2019/20

has anyone seen on the clubs instagram story the shirt Liam the media guy is wearing? its a sky blue and white puma city top with the bands fc 'oasis' badge on it and an oasis inspired Centurions logo.

Just wondered what the craic was with it, i suspect he's made it himself. he also had what looks like a raz in tha hood cap on, interestingly..

I do have a screenshot but I cant find out how to upload pics
http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=20_unt.png

20_unt.png

Saw City Xtra tweet this the other day:

The City store at the Etihad Stadium are looking into giving fans the opportunity to design, produce, and purchase their own bespoke Manchester City shirt.

Two trial days are set to be run towards the end of October, with Liam Gallagher set to make an appearance.

This it what it’ll be, you’ll be able to make your own shirts like that media guy has on with the Oasis City logo and such.

Give me the original home colours of Everton Football Club and Athletic Grounds Company, Limited, AKA Everton Athletic (now known as...). Whilst they were a breakaway club of Everton, I do respect their deep roots and that sky blue and white quarter would make a nice away shirt, with dark blue shorts and socks. Okay, it isn't exactly a real change of colours... but the jockey look is due a come back.

latest

In all seriousness, I think maroon-with white or yellow looks classy. City's colour-schemes, home, away and third should be all about class. Forget cocktails. Also, Puma and the club could try something and switch back to just two kits. I'm sure it is still possible these days.
Shaqiri has had it going for awhile.
Suisse_vs_Argentine_-_Xherdan_Shaqiri.jpg

not a fan of the home kit, lots of better options.
this kit with white with purple socks and white with purple shorts, blue with purple top. in this configuration it's the blue that looks out of place.
If you took the blue out of the top and made it white with purple together with white with purple shorts and socks it would be one classy away or third kit.

Saw City Xtra tweet this the other day:

The City store at the Etihad Stadium are looking into giving fans the opportunity to design, produce, and purchase their own bespoke Manchester City shirt.

Two trial days are set to be run towards the end of October, with Liam Gallagher set to make an appearance.

This it what it’ll be, you’ll be able to make your own shirts like that media guy has on with the Oasis City logo and such.
More about it on the first part of this video....

Have worked with Museum of Jerseys to create a series of kits which show what our kits could've looked like with Umbro. Have combined Umbro templates of each year along with colours we were given. Really interesting to see how some are amazing and how the colours of some would've never worked.

It's a really good read if I say so myself.

Adidas used the mosaic tiles this years inspiration for United's away kit. Bloody awful application of it mind, they look like beige snakes. Hopefully Puma will create a better effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.