City's New Kits - 2019/20

Going to be a dreadful mess then, back to sky blue and navy then.

To be fair the Newcastle away orange kit with the print is nice, but otherwise these print kits never translate brilliantly and it's a different story messing about with the home kit.

But hey, at least it won't be fecking purple.

The sentiment is brilliant. Would wait on further details for the kit.

I'd it's a tribute to Mancunian culture then an away kit would surely be based on the worker bee?

As a tribute to the grain of Manchester, I've heard that next year's home hit will be based on the 'istry of Piccadilly gardens. Complete with a squirty flower as a doff of the cap to the fountains, a handy bag of spice safety-pinned to the badge and all players will have a scratty mongrel on a piece of string.

The away kit will include a balsa wood scale model of benidorm across the shoulders and the third (following this season's theme of sweets) will be vimto scratch and sniff.

I can't wait.

New four four two magazine
37cee47f51a028dfae34e40871eac787.jpg

The sentiment is brilliant. Would wait on further details for the kit.

I'd it's a tribute to Mancunian culture then an away kit would surely be based on the worker bee?
I’d love black and yellow hoops for an away kit.

Or a mainly back kit with two yellow hoops around the lower half of the shirt making it look like a bee’s hoops, black shorts and yellow and black hoop socks.

Reactions: mat
I know they had a really famous manchester gig, but Sex Pistols are 100% a London band. They should surely not be anywhere near this shirt in terms of being an inspiration.
Absolutely correct!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.