City's New Kits - 2019/20

This has been posted on Twitter?!

A pink kit..looks gen and the bloke is a football agent

Didnt see he is a football agent mate..
Premiership Club Scout, Fa Qualified Coach, Talent ID / FA opinionated stupidity.. views are my own but shared by most
But more importantly how the fk as a dipper got,a supposedly one off our new kits????????????????????????

Premiership Club Scout, Fa Qualified Coach, Talent ID / FA opinionated stupidity.. views are my own but shared by most
But more importantly how the fk as a dipper got,a supposedly one off our new kits????????????????????????
Maybe sone of his cheeky chapie salt of the earth scouse mates robbed the puma warehouse, but then again scousers dont do things like that la

Wasn't sure which thread to put this in..Pain against our enemies/or here.
Anyone who can photoshop one off our new shirts with the new sponsor see below..
2h71j4n.jpg

We don't have any pinstripes but we do have those shoulder block bits. No pattern on them though. Just a block of dark purple, oddly. It's quite simple other than that though. Very 6 out of 10. Some will like it less than that. It's better than the one this year though which was dreadful.
Sounds dreadful. Should have signed with Umbro instead. Only want a simple kit with white details and white shorts

Seeing as we are these evil bad guys, we should have a kit to reflect that.

I'd like a kit based on the old prison uniform's, complete with arrow's.

Our player's are so good they have the ball on a chain anyway. So it would be quite fitting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.