Cityzen card

But the fiver is only off League matches.

You do get a priority window over open sale though.
Bottom line................. The Cityzen Card is a great deal, but only if they get them out to you immediately after receiving payment.
Imagine going on Amazon and buying something, only to receive it 4 months later.!!!

Bottom line................. The Cityzen Card is a great deal, but only if they get them out to you immediately after receiving payment.
Imagine going on Amazon and buying something, only to receive it 4 months later.!!!

When the papers get bored of writing about ffp and City , the papers might turn to our Cityzens Card !! Now the cock up about the Cityzen Card is a ture story so the papers might not run with it.

It's been nearly 5 months now since City took my money and ever day I am getting more annoyed about the delay, and the fact that City don't seem one bit bothered by the delay.
If this was say Amazon or another company I would be writing to the press, my MP, on Facebook etc etc . I think City have got of lightly about this farse. 5 bloody months and nothing .......

Oh I forgot a free competition to enter as an apology....so at least two Cityzens will be compensated.....sod the rest of us !!!

Last edited:
The OS online ticket site is currently charging £41.00 for a £47.50 ticket (Bournemouth match). A discount of £6.50

Yes because Cityzens Matchday members get £5 off the ticket price. Non-members pay the full price and have also to pay a £1.50 booking fee. Hence the £6.50 difference. I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.