Cityzens Matchday Membership

FyldeCoastBlue

Does anyone know if Cityzen's memberships for the new season go on sale around the same time as SC renewals ???

Does anyone know if Cityzen's memberships for the new season go on sale around the same time as SC renewals ???

You can buy any day of the year - 365 days membership so would last till that date next year from the day you buy ... not linked to seasons!

Certainly not linked to seasons with respect to when you receive the new season's scarf!

You receive that from when you buy it and whatever "kit box" they have ready to go out ... I have various family members starting their memberships in all different months, so when renewed this is how it goes ... two in July, they don't receive their new cards and scarfs till Nov/Dec ... two get renewed in Feb, they receive the same year's ones within a week ... and then one that renews in May, gets the current season finishing in a week's scarf and not for the next one ...

Basically what you have is the membership valid for 365 days ... if you want the scarf for next season then I suggest wait for July/August to buy then the new boxes would come through by Nov/Dec eventually ... if you buy now or over next month or two, you'd get this current season's Cityzens box ... but your membership will be valid till the same date next year!

I wonder if the club will actually get their act together this summer and get the Cityzen packs out at a reasonable time, rather than the ridiculous scenario I had this season. Late november when mine turned up. No sign of the promised tracking number either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.