Cityzens Matchday Membership

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FyldeCoastBlue, 17 Mar 2019.

1. Ted_Bovis

Ted_Bovis

Just a newbie question about the membership. If I buy one for me and one for the kid will this allow ticket purchases even though the kid has no history. We go to games but usually buy a ticket off a friend. When it was the Wembley stints it was a real pain to get 2 seats but would the membership allow us to purchase at least one ticket each when they go on sale to cityzens ?

2. blueparrot

blueparrot

Yes , only certain games require previous purchase so as long as you have been to a regular game first you’ll be fine. Mind you don’t think the FA cup final went to cityzen matchday members, but the league cup and semi final did.

3. Ted_Bovis

Ted_Bovis

Ok but my son has no purchase history. Does this mean that there’s still an issue with getting him a ticket? Even though the tickets are on sale to matchday members?

4. blueparrot

blueparrot

When tickets go on sale next week from memory only a couple will require previous history , think the derby is one. So if you get tickets for say Brighton which wont require history you’ll be ok , after that you’ll have history and be able to get them for any other game.

5. jimharri

jimharri

Oh yes, it did. First time I ever qualified to get a ticket through the club, rather than via big favours through here.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

Thought that after I posted but wasn't sure as I couldn’t go anyway I stopped following the availability.

7. Ted_Bovis

Ted_Bovis

For two Wembley visits I bought my ticket on general sale whilst a friend had the seat next to me selected and booked it at the same time. It was a pain but we had two amazing days out. Gutted the final wasn’t on general sale but we had 2 great trips down the road from my house to Ethiad South.

8. xgorton

xgorton

The fa cup did go on open sale I bought one online,and I don't have a membership card I will not pay £35.

9. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

Certainly no chance of a next day service with our club , ordered the new treble t-shirt and it took three weeks to arrive by Hermes for f*cks sake , and to add insult to injury i now have to lose two stones in weight to get into the XXXL , have to cut down on the bacon BARM CAKES. And yes i am a fat b*st*rd

10. marshymcfc

marshymcfc

When do home tickets go on sale to Citizens members? I suspect the Derby will sell out quickly.