Cityzens Matchday Membership

Most tickets will sell out over the next couple of days. Then the fixtures get rearranged, weather deteriorates, family and work commitments take precedent and so we get no shows and empty seats etc.
Fans who require a shorter notice can't get tickets and the media have a field day.
Feckin' accountants trying to get all the money all at once. Meh.

My biggest issue with the club. Since they started doing this 2 or 3 seasons ago, it had been a nightmare getting league tickets for occasional games with a city card

Most tickets will sell out over the next couple of days. Then the fixtures get rearranged, weather deteriorates, family and work commitments take precedent and so we get no shows and empty seats etc.
Fans who require a shorter notice can't get tickets and the media have a field day.
Feckin' accountants trying to get all the money all at once. Meh.
There will be seats available as resale, problem with that is you cant be sure when they’ll appear so can’t plan. Can’t really see a solution other than expansion , but also getting rid of all the single match day seats and allocating rows or blocks fo matchday buyers that want more than one ticket. That would mean shifting s/ c holders and stopping relocations into the allocated areas so matchday seats don’t become isolated again.

My biggest issue with the club. Since they started doing this 2 or 3 seasons ago, it had been a nightmare getting league tickets for occasional games with a city card

Are you saying citizens card holders have been able to buy tickets for the season on one morning ? This was the first time I have known about this and I have been a citizen card holder for about 3 yrs now.....

Are you saying citizens card holders have been able to buy tickets for the season on one morning ? This was the first time I have known about this and I have been a citizen card holder for about 3 yrs now.....
Yeah. Its been going a couple of years now. I got my Huddersfield ticket in the Centurions season sometime around that October.

I got 1st game, last game, dippers and rags. Worked well for me, happy to pay the £35 to be able to get tickets for those games. Should be able to get most others I want as and when.

This year was the first time I received a text with the link to get tickets , dont know why I haven't in the passed. Tried to do it through my membership number and pass word on my laptop but it kept saying tickets weren't available, but they were through the link on my text ! So had to fiddle around on my little phone to get tickets. Yet my son could get into his membership and get tickets in the evening BUT he wasnt sent a text with the link !. Seems not all Citizens card holders get sent texts with the link, and you need the link to get into the que City need to sort that out it's not fair that some fans get the link and some dont or does it depend on how many points you have ?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.