Cityzens Matchday Membership

This year was the first time I received a text with the link to get tickets , dont know why I haven't in the passed. Tried to do it through my membership number and pass word on my laptop but it kept saying tickets weren't available, but they were through the link on my text ! So had to fiddle around on my little phone to get tickets. Yet my son could get into his membership and get tickets in the evening BUT he wasnt sent a text with the link !. Seems not all Citizens card holders get sent texts with the link, and you need the link to get into the que City need to sort that out it's not fair that some fans get the link and some dont or does it depend on how many points you have ?
Should be able to get into the ticketing website without any e- mail or text link, I did.

Anyone know how to cancel the automatic renewal of these Cards? Can't see a link anywhere. I'd rather pay for them in my own time, particularly as the season was half over last year when I got the welcome pack.

There is no link. I had to ring the Ticket Office and explain the card they'd chose to auto renew was for a child I had been fostering and had since gone home. The refunded within 7 days.

Any one wanting tickets for the derby , some are available to citizens match day in the Colin Bell upper at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.