Cityzens Membership

ON a sort of related topic; Where can we see our points total now? I can't find them............. don't ask me why I am looking.........just decided to have a look round the City website as I just joined that City+ thing the other week and thought I might as well see what's on offer and check my points at the same time!! (Old people get like this, they are nosy and like to know things!!)

ON a sort of related topic; Where can we see our points total now? I can't find them............. don't ask me why I am looking.........just decided to have a look round the City website as I just joined that City+ thing the other week and thought I might as well see what's on offer and check my points at the same time!! (Old people get like this, they are nosy and like to know things!!)

Go to 'buy tickets' log in to your account and press your pic/image in the top right hand corner. Press ticket points. They have added 200 points for each of my cup schemes.

They've all been extended haven't they ? Unless you mean a new one, don't think they are selling the matchdayday membership at the moment but you can join Cityzens for free.
https://cityzens.mancity.com/home

You can’t buy a new one at the moment but if yours is due for renewal they will start going out again from now (if your in the auto scheme). My partners renewal was suppose to due a few months ago but got a free extension and have noticed they took out payment on the 1st Aug

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.