Cityzens reward store

the shirt i won on november 1st still has not arrived,they said allow 28 days for delivery,its now 50 days since i won it,iv contacted cityzens twitter and sent emails to mancity@mancity etc,not 1 reply,really very dissapointed with it all.

the shirt i won on november 1st still has not arrived,they said allow 28 days for delivery,its now 50 days since i won it,iv contacted cityzens twitter and sent emails to mancity@mancity etc,not 1 reply,really very dissapointed with it all.
I’m the same , mine was a citizens tee shirt still not arrived !

In the same boat, was going to give it to my Dad for Christmas as well. But that's not looking likely. I've sent a message on Twitter that they've seen, but not responded to. Bit of a shame really.

Because its a pin badge ;)

Just had a phonecall from Cityzens. They've had a backlog due to demand of specific shirt sizes and a third party are dealing with the orders. They're hoping that they all get posted by Christmas so should be with us in the new year. Good of them to get in touch though.

Just had a phonecall from Cityzens. They've had a backlog due to demand of specific shirt sizes and a third party are dealing with the orders. They're hoping that they all get posted by Christmas so should be with us in the new year. Good of them to get in touch though.
Me too,said its a 3rd party issue,so hopefully it will eventually turn up

home shirt finally arrived,thats saved me paying £30 for it when the price finally drops in the end of year sales ! cheers cityzens !

Not technically a reward but couldnt find any other threads on just the Cityzens Portal.

Anyway... interesting poll on the site for fans to vote for the colour of the scarf in next years seasoncard packs. I like the 99 tribute but away behind in the voting. I wonder if we will see a 20 year anniversary away or 3rd shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.