CJ Egan-Riley joins Hibs on loan from Burnley (P 6)

E E

ElleBla

CJ Egan-Riley is set to join Burnley on a permanent deal City are set for an initial £350,000 transfer fee a further £400,000 based on games and a percentage of any future sale.

Not surprised. He wasn’t going to make it at city. Good player, but not of the same quality as players like palmer (obviously different positions) It seems to be very difficult for any youth defenders to make it at city.

He should be kept in my opinion but its tough for young players to break into our team good luck go him

He was in this weird space where he wasn't really quite a CB, but he isn't really quite a RB.

He was solid at both but not special in either, never had a chance imo.

I think we have another RB who looked very promising in the attacking sense, but I forget his name, I rated him higher.

He was in this weird space where he wasn't really quite a CB, but he isn't really quite a RB.

He was solid at both but not special in either, never had a chance imo.

I think we have another RB who looked very promising in the attacking sense, but I forget his name, I rated him higher.
Rico Lewis? The u18s lad? Great going forward. Captains the side. Competent in defence. A lad that plays with confidence. I know we have young fullbacks out on loan but I’m watching this lad hoping to see what he develops into. Big fan.

Rico Lewis? The u18s lad? Great going forward. Captains the side. Competent in defence. A lad that plays with confidence. I know we have young fullbacks out on loan but I’m watching this lad hoping to see what he develops into. Big fan.
Yup that was it, I think he looks very promising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.