CJ Egan-Riley joins Hibs on loan from Burnley (P 6)

He was actually supposed to be having a medical at Coventry on Friday but didn’t turn up and didn’t even bother to tell Coventry that he wouldn’t be turning up for the medical.
I have to say I’m pleased that such an I’ll mannered and inconsiderate player won’t be on City’s payroll anymore- add to that the fact that he’s a lifelong rag and it’s a good riddance from me.
Unlike.

He was actually supposed to be having a medical at Coventry on Friday but didn’t turn up and didn’t even bother to tell Coventry that he wouldn’t be turning up for the medical.
I have to say I’m pleased that such an I’ll mannered and inconsiderate player won’t be on City’s payroll anymore- add to that the fact that he’s a lifelong rag and it’s a good riddance from me.
Give your head a wobble fella, I for one don't expect every player who plays for City to be a blue, I also couldn't give a flyin **** who he supports.
I believe he's been at the club since he was 6 or 7 years old, I wish him all the best and hope he has a long injury free career.

Worries me how many defenders are off this summer, granted as has been said Egan-Riley wouldn’t have played much but with & Harwood Bellis off, no Ferna to provide CB cover, an injury prone Stones & to a degree Laporte and finally the fact that Dias struggled with injuries for chunks of last season.

I just hope they all manage to stay fit and don’t end up in the same situation as last season, unless of course they have a low key defensive cover signing lined up somewhere which is a possibility.

Give your head a wobble fella, I for one don't expect every player who plays for City to be a blue, I also couldn't give a flyin **** who he supports.
I believe he's been at the club since he was 6 or 7 years old, I wish him all the best and hope he has a long injury free career.
Still if that is true about Coventry he is a bit of a C***

Maybe. After Mbete’s return from last season’s injury, just hasn’t been the same to me. His distribution from the back isn’t great, makes more mistakes now, not so great under pressure.

I know he’s young and can still improve. Only stating what I saw in the EDS season gone by. Earlier I stated that when CJ was moved to CB, he’s the one who looked like a CB you’d see in a City team.

Nonetheless, the lad is a unit. Still very talented. Watched Doyle in the last two England u19s. Did pretty well. Another season in a decent team under a good coach will help his development.
Hate to say it but I don't see Doyle making it here, just not at the Elite level required. He's kind of the Eric Garcia type, decent but not exceptional. The future backbone pairing would probably be Mbete Bellis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.