CL draw - Basel

Chelsea may have fucked up big time by not winning the group, I'd take Barca or PSG to knock them out and the alternative is a dodgy trip to Istanbul.

If we get a tougher draw I'd prefer us to get Bayern rather than Juve or Real, they looked wide open defensively in both games against PSG and Juve are always a tough team to score against in Europe.

Last edited:
Now we turn our attention to the next round. Games will be played 13/14 and 20/21 February with return matches played 6/7 and 13/14 March.

Pot 1
Manchester United
PSG
Roma
Barca
Liverpool
Manchester City
Besiktas
Spurs

Pot 2
Basel
Bayern Munich
Chelsea
Juventus
Sevilla
Shaktar
Porto
Real Madrid

On paper the easiest games would probably be Basel or Porto. Personally I would like to draw Bayern. I think they are there for the taking this season and I would love to visit the Allianz. I’ve heard really good things.

Who does everyone else want?
Second leg late March for Seville please .
Edit. I think cos we topped the group we play away first.

Chelsea may have fucked up big time by not winning the group, I'd take Barca or PSG to knock them out and the alternative is a dodgy trip to Istanbul.

If we get a tougher draw I'd prefer us to get Bayern rather than Juve or Real, they looked wide open defensively in both games against PSG and Juve are always a tough team to score against in Europe.

Real Madrid have looked like Pellegrini has set them up whenever I've watched them. Garbage.

I would give the rags a decent chance of knocking them out.

Don't want them to get Real, my head would hurt with all the tranny returning to his boyhood club media wankfest for one thing.

And, as I say, a fair chance of knocking them out.

It would be like the return of Best, Law & Charlton.

If we play them & rip them a new arsehole, it will be 'meh, Spurs beat them..'

We will get Real Madrid or Juventus , but we have an advantage of having the 2nd leg at home , PSG will also get a tough draw whilst the Rags and Dippers will get easier games, UEFA dont like "new money".

If it were a fixed draw, why would UEFA want to put two of their most favoured clubs at the risk of being KO'd by us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.