CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I reckon the champions league pricing has been decent overall this season (esp as a citizen matchday member when compared to the cost of PL tickets), so once we get to the QF & SF stage I have no problem with them charging higher prices.
Ideally I’d rather not of course, but I can accept it.
I don’t think we should use the extortionate PL tickets as a benchmark for extortionate CL ones

I don’t think we should use the extortionate PL tickets as a benchmark for extortionate CL ones
I’m not saying I’m over the moon about it, but the QF & SF of the champions league are prestige games.
As a comparison, and this is a genuine question, would you be happier if our pricing structure was as differentiated as the fa cup semi then? Ie £30 in the gods up to £100+ for the best seats?

I’m not saying I’m over the moon about it, but the QF & SF of the champions league are prestige games.
As a comparison, and this is a genuine question, would you be happier if our pricing structure was as differentiated as the fa cup semi then? Ie £30 in the gods up to £100+ for the best seats?
I don't think I would be happier with that to be honest, in an ideal world there would be a cap on tickets say 20-30 but granted this isn't a realistic wish

I don't think I would be happier with that to be honest, in an ideal world there would be a cap on tickets say 20-30 but granted this isn't a realistic wish
I doubt it would be priced so low, but for quarter final 1st leg considering how much money the club receive for progressing £30 behind the goals and £40 along the sides may have been fair.

26 tickets left.

Thank f*ck I didn't say I'd run the full length of Deansgate naked if the tickets sold out. Lol!

Great effort! :-)

E6-A6786-D-8716-454-B-B9-DC-ABFE5-DC9-A399.png

26 tickets left.

Thank f*ck I didn't say I'd run the full length of Deansgate naked if the tickets sold out. Lol!

Great effort! :-)

E6-A6786-D-8716-454-B-B9-DC-ABFE5-DC9-A399.png
If we fully sell out( and it looks likely ) in the current climate it's a magnificent effort with Liverpool on Sunday followed by a semi final Saturday after, then Madrid away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.