CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

11 tickets left according to my view

Edit: do they stop resales at any point like a league game?

11 tickets left according to my view

Edit: do they stop resales at any point like a league game?
No they won't, they don't do that for a league game either. They take the seat exchange seats off though 3 hours before kick off.

What's that actually about? I don't get to many CL games and I saw it happen at the Sporting game. The only time I ever saw it happen before that was Celtic at home and I think that was their way of showing how dotted around the ground they were.
It’s away fans in the home end showing other away fans where they are. Lots of Sporting fans in the home sections doing it last time!

It’s away fans in the home end showing other away fans where they are. Lots of Sporting fans in the home sections doing it last time!

I know you’re a bit obsessed with selling out and ticketing etc but this wasn’t the case at all here. You really think Sporting would bring that many fans to City?

It’s just something which catches on like wildfire in CL games because of the amount of casual and tourist fans in attendance. The kids all start doing it as well.

Sporting fans behind where we were sitting causing a bit of trouble after revealing their shirts towards the end were doing it. I've spoken to a few others who said it was the same. Steward outside said there was an issue with Sporting fans trying to get in home sections.
There will be people from Portugal who support Sporting who live locally too.
I know you’re a bit obsessed with selling out and ticketing etc but this wasn’t the case at all here. You really think Sporting would bring that many fans to City?

It’s just something which catches on like wildfire in CL games because of the amount of casual and tourist fans in attendance. The kids all start doing it as well.

The odd handful maybe but there were literally thousands doing it last CL game and it was definitely city fans, mainly kids, near me as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.