CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Allocation of 3,317 for the away leg, priced at £59.

How many do we have on the CL cup scheme or is it unknown?

Massive gaps between the sales point requirements listing it down to any season card holder suggests city don't think this will be a fast seller

How many do we have on the CL cup scheme or is it unknown?

Massive gaps between the sales point requirements listing it down to any season card holder suggests city don't think this will be a fast seller
Could be as much to do with wanting to get sales out of the way before the FA Cup semi-final tickets go on sale as anything else

What are the chances of the away leg tickets going down to Citizens matchday members? I would be buzzing to go to this. see you in Madrid blues!

Tickets on sale now BUT I couldn't buy my own 2 seats because it left a single seat isolated so had to go two rows back from my usual spot. What did the club think I should do, buy a seat I didn't need? Not seen that before.
Hmm, if that’s what it sounds like, i think I like the idea.
A big frustration as a Citizen member is going on to find dozens of seats left for matches in a block, but all singles.

What are the chances of the away leg tickets going down to Citizens matchday members? I would be buzzing to go to this. see you in Madrid blues!

With covid restrictions lifted for entry into Spain, just a proof of vaccination and a form to fill in, I think there will be a demand for this game. Being a new Stadium to visit will also add interest.

Hmm, if that’s what it sounds like, i think I like the idea.
A big frustration as a Citizen member is going on to find dozens of seats left for matches in a block, but all singles.
I guess I'm just a bit unlucky in that I'm stuck between two groups of CL cup scheme holders on a row, but it will be interesting to see if blocking singles works better for others. I've probably nicked someone else's seats so no issue for me and they have the problem now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.