CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

I don’t buy all this “masters of the dark arts” media shite about Atleti which seems to stem from the fact that for once Utd didn’t have a ref who bent over backwards to help them. When Bruno and Ron and Rash and Sancho fling themselves to the floor from minimal contact or McGuire and McTom boot fuck out of more skilful players doesn’t that count as dark arts ?

The fact is that any professional team worth its salt will use all means at its disposal to stifle a more skilful team. We see it 17 or 18 times a season at home so nothing Atleti do in that regard will surprise us.
British teams don’t do ‘dark arts’. We invented the game as a gentleman’s sport. Give me one example of a British footballer who has been accused of employing said ‘arts’ in the media

I don’t buy all this “masters of the dark arts” media shite about Atleti which seems to stem from the fact that for once Utd didn’t have a ref who bent over backwards to help them. When Bruno and Ron and Rash and Sancho fling themselves to the floor from minimal contact or McGuire and McTom boot fuck out of more skilful players doesn’t that count as dark arts ?

The fact is that any professional team worth its salt will use all means at its disposal to stifle a more skilful team. We see it 17 or 18 times a season at home so nothing Atleti do in that regard will surprise us.
The British press have never forgiven Simeone for getting their golden boy golden balls sent off. There's always been a healthy dose of xenophobia about it all, like Gerrard and Scholes and other players from that generation weren't diving snide players themselves.

After the game,anyone know if Atletico go over the top like some places, with keeping away fans in till the sun comes out?

Last edited:
The 'dream route' myth is gathering pace.

Already willing the Scousers to win the CL again, even at the quarter final stages.

E8-DBAF16-4-B3-F-4-D87-A3-B5-8814-D9-BFDCFE.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.