CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Does anyone know if you can transfer a ticket if you buy it on a Cityzens Matchday membership?

Or can only season ticket holders transfer tickets to another supporter number?

Does anyone know if you can transfer a ticket if you buy it on a Cityzens Matchday membership?

Or can only season ticket holders transfer tickets to another supporter number?
From the ticket details on the official site:

'Ticket Transfer will go live week commencing 28 March to all Season Ticket holders registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme'.

Tickets on sale now BUT I couldn't buy my own 2 seats because it left a single seat isolated so had to go two rows back from my usual spot. What did the club think I should do, buy a seat I didn't need? Not seen that before.

I’m a Print at Home guy not on the CL scheme. When I choose a seat for the game it only gives me two options “Load to mobile pass” or “Mobile ticket” . Has anyone got any idea how to choose the print at home option

Tickets on sale now BUT I couldn't buy my own 2 seats because it left a single seat isolated so had to go two rows back from my usual spot. What did the club think I should do, buy a seat I didn't need? Not seen that before.

To be fair, that does make sense. Single seats can be hard to shift - although probably not for a QF. Though it’s not good news for me, as I often go to midweek games on my own and can usually get a great seat on the front row of level 2 or 3 :-(

To be fair, that does make sense. Single seats can be hard to shift - although probably not for a QF. Though it’s not good news for me, as I often go to midweek games on my own and can usually get a great seat on the front row of level 2 or 3 :-(
Yes, maybe, but a lot of people will need to be quick to grab their seats. I suppose it's to encourage fans to join the cup scheme but the downside is it might put people off bothering at all. Just never seen them do it before at City.

Yes, maybe, but a lot of people will need to be quick to grab their seats. I suppose it's to encourage fans to join the cup scheme but the downside is it might put people off bothering at all. Just never seen them do it before at City.
They haven't I don't think, but I've often said they should because there has often been games when I've tried to buy tickets but there have only been isolated singles available so we haven't bothered.

They haven't I don't think, but I've often said they should because there has often been games when I've tried to buy tickets but there have only been isolated singles available so we haven't bothered.
It was the same for the Fulham game. It's a Smart move, sometimes. You'd have a block with 50 seats in and all would be Singles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.