CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

Anyone know if they will be on general sale to all tomorrow?

Just tried to buy 2 now but still have to be a citizen member or summert.

I’m surprised they’ve not opened it up beyond Matchday Members by now. Less than a week away with thousands to shift, you’d think they’d have dropped the criteria at this point.

Can’t go to game but me and my son have tickets as on cup scheme. Tried to list seats on Ticket Exchange but only seems to be for Premier League games, not Champions League. Is that right cos seems crazy?

does anyone now if i, as a season ticket holder, can buy 2 more tickets for the home game even if they dont have any membership?

does anyone now if i, as a season ticket holder, can buy 2 more tickets for the home game even if they dont have any membership?
You can definitely buy one more but not sure about two. Should be able to. Perhaps try it online or give club a ring

its letting me add to without error message. only thing i dont understand is how the other two people who gain access. would i get 2 more passes sent to my phone. tried the ticket office but ive given up the ghost on that one

its letting me add to without error message. only thing i dont understand is how the other two people who gain access. would i get 2 more passes sent to my phone. tried the ticket office but ive given up the ghost on that one
You'll need to choose mobile tickets which will be an email that you can forward to the others so they can load theirs to apple pay or google pay on their own devices.

Well weird. 113 and 114 on sale to us. Singing sections together at last. 1894 get that ship out!
300 or half of 114, seems like they only got 2,100. Unless the first half was already sold to City fans? then 1,800.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.