CL Draw | QF: Atletico Madrid | SF: Chelsea/Real Madrid

If we get through and play Chelsea it looks like it will cost us £65 upper and £60 lower at their place, same as their QF.

OK peeps. Can I buy a ticket for a friend who isn't a member, and if so how do I get it on his phone? Or can I request print at home? Mine is already sorted as I'm in cup scheme.

For any blues staying in Barajas which is close to the airport. How are you getting to central madrid? i've heard the metro is currently having work done so it won't be open. Uber saying that it'll cost me 35€ to get from my airbnb to central madrid which is quite steep. And how does the metro work. can you get a day ticket?

4500 left. Probably because it’s now on general and up to 4 tickets per person.

For any blues staying in Barajas which is close to the airport. How are you getting to central madrid? i've heard the metro is currently having work done so it won't be open. Uber saying that it'll cost me 35€ to get from my airbnb to central madrid which is quite steep. And how does the metro work. can you get a day ticket?
Yes the metro line is closed. There are substitute buses but I wouldn't bother with that. The taxi has a fixed fare of 30 euros each way from/to the airport, from or to anywhere in the city centre. That's anywhere within the M30 ringroad which is probably all of what you want.
If you go direct from airport to the stadium, the Wanda is outaide the M30 limit so they probably put the clock on. Either way it may be around the 30-40 euros mark but i dont know exactly. its very close to the airport.
There's also an Airport Express bus (5euros) for anyone alone or on a budget which stops at a few designated places and ends at Plaza Colon, pretty central. Course if you then need a taxi you'll end up saving a couple of euros. Get a taxi.
Good luck everyone and any questions about Madrid drop me a pm

Edit I now realise you mean Barajas the town. I still think taxis are the best idea. You could get one to a metro station like Hortaleza and then the metro. Depends if you're going to do anymore travelling in Madrid. You'd have to pay for the card and then load the journeys on. Lot of faffing unless you're going to use it a few times.

Last edited:
Looks like 113 and 114 are not on sale now so I reckon the club put them up by mistake there yesterday especially as Atletico have sold out their 2700 allocation which would include those blocks for away fans.

4,342 tickets left at 10am this morning for 1st Leg.

Mostly in East Stand Level 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.