CL emotional rehabilitation centre now open for anyone feeling anxiety

Let’s face it. Football is a ****. A virus we can’t shake. Last night was a classic example of its cuntness.

The manner of the defeat is the thing that gets you most.

The only thing I would advise is as Stoner said, get angry and vengeful and regardless of how difficult the return will be, defiantly claim you will take the cunts to the fucking cleaners.

A few beers and a moaning like fuck session with fellow Blues, culminated in you all in a frenzy of defiance and certainty.

It’s a winner Tom.

Anybody who sticks with City for a handful of seasons or more will know that last night goes with the territory. It's frustrating and annoying, but only temporarily so. I'm back on an even keel now - nothing like a bike ride and a cortado at Costa to get all marbles back in flunter. I just have to make sure that the northern arm of the RDAHMeedya, commonly known as the BBC, don't broadcast to our lounge with that smug, smirking Dipper Steve McMahon lookalike grinning all over the studio!

Anybody who sticks with City for a handful of seasons or more will know that last night goes with the territory. It's frustrating and annoying, but only temporarily so. I'm back on an even keel now - nothing like a bike ride and a cortado at Costa to get all marbles back in flunter. I just have to make sure that the northern arm of the RDAHMeedya, commonly known as the BBC, don't broadcast to our lounge with that smug, smirking Dipper Steve McMahon lookalike grinning all over the studio!
Yep it's amazing what a Cortado can do, the only thing I buy at Costa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.