CL games tonight...

KippaxCitizen said:
Football is just a joke isn't it?! How can a grown man, a man over 6 foot at that, drop to the floor like Martínez did there holding his face like her been fucking smashed in the head with a hammer?

I love football but at times it is the absolute worst sport on the planet. I fucking hate so much about it and I don't want to. This sport could be so good if the shit was eradicated.

Disgusting isnt it. I really really dislike Bayern, horrible players.

willipp said:
KippaxCitizen said:
Football is just a joke isn't it?! How can a grown man, a man over 6 foot at that, drop to the floor like Martínez did there holding his face like her been fucking smashed in the head with a hammer?

I love football but at times it is the absolute worst sport on the planet. I fucking hate so much about it and I don't want to. This sport could be so good if the shit was eradicated.

Be the same weds night when we play barca......

willipp said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Horrible board members too.

That might have been the most boring chant in football history.
"Bayern bayern bayern" in a monotone voice.

deano ou812 said:
willipp said:
KippaxCitizen said:

Be the same weds night when we play barca......

Yes absolutely, it will wind me up no end especially as we all know the ref will just lap it all up and give them everything.

Stato said:

Oh When The Spurs Go Marching In ...............

Stato said:
All this continental chanting shite is like that. People think it's great but all it is, is a load of "der"s or "woah"s followed by "Bayern" or "München" or whoever the club is.

Boring and monotonous.

I was bored of München's chanting after 15 minutes when they came to our place.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:17 pm --<br /><br />
RandomJ said:
That was a dive by the Ox. Good run though.
Thiago fouled him, clipped his ankles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.