CL games tonight...

Damanino

Bayern-Arsenal
Atletico-Milan

Hardly any surprises tonight...

Milan is in bad form, while Bayern is just too strong.

If Simeone takes Atletico to last 8 and also keeps fighting for La Liga top two with a squad so much lesser than Barca/Real, its one of the best managerial performance of the year for me. And it could be Atletico-Olympiakos maybe next round with a bit of luck.

If Milans top players have great games then they can pull off the upset. . I think bayerns lineup gives arsenal a bit more of a chance. Though forgetting to register a player not the way to start.

Fast goal by diego Costa, now Milan has to score 2, but will probably concede at last 2 more if they open up what they have to do...

Jesus H Christ. Tyldesley saying that Giroud scored twice in two minutes on saturday; ''that's how quickly goals can come''. Er, yes; just a slightly different calibre of opponent Clive, you thick twat.

Bayern keeps the ball well, getting back instantly when they lose they are doing well to avoid any faster Arsenal goal that could make it tricky for them maybe.

Thats what Barca has to do tomorrow, pass it around us, get it back when we have it, and then they can be sure we wont score early goal what is our only real chance too.

If we sit deep that wont work.

Huge chance missed by Robben now...

Did anyone else hear that arse had included a player in tonight's squad who wasn't actually eligible ?
I will wait with bated breath for the sneering and sniggering to be piled on Wenger similar to that whichPellers had to put up with for making a simple arithmetical mistake in Munich .
On second thoughts, I will be surprised if it even gets a mention in the arse licking media.

Football is just a joke isn't it?! How can a grown man, a man over 6 foot at that, drop to the floor like Martínez did there holding his face like her been fucking smashed in the head with a hammer?

I love football but at times it is the absolute worst sport on the planet. I fucking hate so much about it and I don't want to. This sport could be so good if the shit was eradicated.

How is a player like Dante playing at Bayern? He's not quite Demichelis-like, but if he's a top drawer defender, I'm Holly Willoughby's exercise bike saddle. He was gruesome against us in Munich, and he looks very iffy tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.