CL highlights on ITV at 10.45pm

Manc in London

Hope the mods don't mind me posting a topic on this. I would mention it in the post-match thread. However, I thought it may get 'lost' among the other posts.

We can now once more enjoy the hammering we just handed out :)

Hope the mods don't mind me posting a topic on this. I would mention it in the post-match thread. However, I thought it may get 'lost' among the other posts.

We can now once more enjoy the hammering we just handed out :)
Will we get more than 5 minutes? Last time we got about 8 minutes Celtic got 25!!!

Check out the dog wanker reinventing himself as a weird mix of Morrissey and jimmy hill

Ian **** wright looks a **** in glasses and Roy **** Keane does as well.

Peddling his hatred for the rags with the Pep better than Peg comments.

Fuck off Keane you dirty ****.

Don't like him if nobody guessed.

I thought Keane just hated Ferguson but he seems to possibly hate United full stop, never says anything good about them, bet that does the Rags' heads in - haha!

Or does he hate Mourinho?

He certainly likes Guardiola!

Dixon has forgotten that we've signed Gabriel Jesus with him saying "I can't believe they haven't signed another striker"...that lad's a future Ballon d'Or winner and everyone seems to have forgotten about him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.