CL - Marseille (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got German refs so hopefully should be a lot better than the clowns we had against Porto.

It's not a bad lineup but Rodri AND Gundogan is my no-no. Together they're too slow.

Looking forward to seeing Laporte and Dias. I hope we keep a clean sheet and should do with that defence.

I think we'll get a hard win, can't ask more than that away from home.

Imho this is a strong line up made for an European away match. Could’ve played Bernardo instead of Torres, but it looks like Pep wants pace on the wings. A win would almost certainly lead to qualification.

I get your points but to play him ahead of stones is very strange.
Barcelona can have him I think hes a very poor defender with no pace, poor positional awareness and worst still a poor attitude.
Fuck him.
Part of me agrees with you but at this level you can’t cut off your nose to spite your face and it’s obvious that Pep doesn’t believe in Stones

I get your points but to play him ahead of stones is very strange.
Barcelona can have him I think hes a very poor defender with no pace, poor positional awareness and worst still a poor attitude.
Fuck him.
I’ve no idea how you can claim he has a bad attitude. Wherever you rate him or not is another matter. I’d rather he not play, I don’t think he’s great myself but then if he’s showing the management in training things that Stones is failing to do then he’ll get picked ahead of him.

That’s very close to our best 11. Left back is far from ideal no matter who plays there. And Jesus in for Gundogan and it’s our best possible team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.