CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Don't know if i have missed it but have yet to see poch or anyone from spurs give us their reaction to the draw. Seems a bit strange to me. Have been watching ssn for most of the afternoon. All the other managers have been on but not poch

No game this weekend?

Works ironically for either.

Saw Spurs v Huddersfield there last year and it was the quietest I had ever heard it.
Hardly the most inspiring of games.
If they do get the new stadium ready in time, I don't think it'll be a disadvantage to us tbh. It'll be like an away game for both teams at first.

Hardly the most inspiring of games.
If they do get the new stadium ready in time, I don't think it'll be a disadvantage to us tbh. It'll be like an away game for both teams at first.
Would like to think they were able to sing every now and then during games not against the Arse or Chavs. Almost none going on for that Udders match.

And I generally agree about the away game for both thoughts, except for the challenge of dodging the falling support beams, concrete, and fibre glass on the pitch. They’ll presumably be given Spurs-branded helmets.

I am a blue ;-)
The safety certificate will be sorted. The second test event is for 30,000 people.
They are now selling tickets for the PL matches at the new place.

In a way am a bit disappointed as I will have chance of going to the new stadium but would have got a ticket if it was at Wembley, either in the away end or in the home end.

Sorry!

City's website says that the game "is expected to be played at the new stadium". I just wondered what needs to happen to change "is expected to" into "will".

Would like to think they were able to sing every now and then during games not against the Arse or Chavs. Almost none going on for that Udders match.

I agree, except for challenge of dodging the falling support beams, concrete, and fibre glass on the pitch.
Most stadiums are dead quiet for anything but high stakes games these days tbf.

Don't forget the frequent power cuts and alarms.

Most stadiums are dead quiet for anything but high stakes games these days tbf.

Don't forget the frequent power cuts and alarms.
I’ve heard quiet at our (and other clubs’) matches, but this was like being in an operating theatre. The missus actually nodded off... twice.

Then again, we were watching Spurs.

Could have been much worse but it'll still be a tough 2 games.
Could shape up as.....
Juventus in the semi.
Barcelona in the final.
Have to beat the two best sides left in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.