CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Juventus will do well to get by Ajax.

Atletico were cowards the other night and that enabled Ronaldo to just stay around the box, which is only where he can have an impact these days.

We would dominate the ball high and like Lewandowski for Bayern, most probably be isolated. Ronaldo doesn't have the pace anymore to run away from a high line like ours.

United even beat them FFS.

We have the better of the Portuguese players in little Bernardo

I asked him that and he wasn't sure but says there are still a lot of contractors vans etc all over the place. His opinion is it wont be ready until next season going by what he sees.

City are now saying that the away leg is expected to be at new stadium

Not a bad draw, Spurs on their day are a good side, but if we play our A game we will have enough over the 2 legs to go through. Dippers have a relatively easy draw, but hopefully the build up of games will result in tiredness and dropping of points in the League.

I'm glad not to meet Barcelona or Liverpool.It is almost impossible to win at Camp Nou and Anfield.
I have also a feeling that Ajax can surprise Juventus.

Crazy April for City though

yIY0Bn0.png

We had a similar group of fixtures last season at that time. Heres hoping we do a bit better this year.
Should do. This run is less tough arguably and we haven't had our foot off the gas for a few months this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.