CL R16 | Gladbach | 24/02 A - 16/03 H

its got to be barelona the links and the messi story ? would be great if we sign messi in the jan window and he has to rock up to face them hahah

what happened to united did they pull because of covid-19 or are fighting for the title

its got to be barelona the links and the messi story ? would be great if we sign messi in the jan window and he has to rock up to face them hahah
No chance he is coming over in January if we draw Barcelona

We've never had a bad draw in Europe under Pep, be it the group stages or the knockouts. In 2018-19, we could've reached the final without facing a single major European side. It doesn't get any better than that.
We had plenty of bad draws in the past, and the draw is fixed I think. UEFA know we hate them and they aren't too keen on us(putting it mildly), but it's is getting to the time where we are are 'due' to win it. UEFA and sponsors collaborate and decide who they would like to win it. It's whether Pep gets his tictacs and tika taka football right because last year's performance against Lyon was mystifying to me. Bizzare team selection and formation to accommodate their threat. We aren't good enough to win it IMO.

We had plenty of bad draws in the past, and the draw is fixed I think. UEFA know we hate them and they aren't too keen on us(putting it mildly), but it's is getting to the time where we are are 'due' to win it. UEFA and sponsors collaborate and decide who they would like to win it. It's whether Pep gets his tictacs and tika taka football right because last year's performance against Lyon was mystifying to me. Bizzare team selection and formation to accommodate their threat. We aren't good enough to win it IMO.
Loss to spurs and Liverpool was down to players not pep. We were the better team in those seasons . Lyon was definitely pep's fault in the first half and individual mistakes in second

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.